- Thanks from James Hanink, 2022 Gubernatorial Candidate for the American Solidarity Party June 24, 2022
- 2022 Gubernatorial Debate with Angela McArdle June 9, 2022
- Cardinals, Cardinal Virtues, and Clarity: No one acts prudently who violates the commandment ‘Thou shall not kill’ June 1, 2022
- In-depth Interview of James Hanink by Angela Allen at CSUSB May 26, 2022
- Remarks presented to a homeless encampment in Venice, California May 11, 2022
- Qualifications to Lead May 3, 2022
- CA Voters Guide Hanink Statement April 27, 2022
- From the Mailbag April 27, 2022
- More Questions for the L.A. Times April 18, 2022
- The Editorial Board of the L.A. Times sent me questions, and I’ll question them April 10, 2022
American Solidarity Party of California
The American Solidarity Party stands for the sanctity of human life, the necessity of social justice, our responsibility to care for the environment, and promotion of a more peaceful world.
2022 California Gubernatorial Election
Dr. James G. Hanink ran for governor in the California primary election on June 7. Learn more about the campaign and support the ongoing effort to bring the American Solidarity Party's principles to Sacramento.
Other 2022 California American Solidarity Party Candidates in this past June 7 election
• Mark A. Ruzon for U.S. Senate (write-in!)
• Desmond A. Silveira for Secretary of State (write-in!)
• Erskine L. Levi for U.S. House of Representatives District 34 (write-in!)
2020 Presidential Election
Brian Carroll and Amar Patel received over 42,000 votes nationwide and over 2,600 in California as a write-in candidate. To get future presidential candidates on the ballot, we need you to register to vote with the party.