- Letter to the Los Angeles Times regarding targeting of crisis pregnancy centers in California November 12, 2022
- News: 2022 American Solidarity Party California State Convention November 12, 2022
- Facebook post to younger California Voters November 2, 2022
- Corruption in Politics: What can we do? October 27, 2022
- Perilous Compromise October 26, 2022
- Facebook Post for the General Voting Age Public in California September 14, 2022
- Thanks from James Hanink, 2022 Gubernatorial Candidate for the American Solidarity Party June 24, 2022
- 2022 Gubernatorial Debate with Angela McArdle June 9, 2022
- Cardinals, Cardinal Virtues, and Clarity: No one acts prudently who violates the commandment ‘Thou shall not kill’ June 1, 2022
- In-depth Interview of James Hanink by Angela Allen at CSUSB May 26, 2022
American Solidarity Party of California
The American Solidarity Party stands for the sanctity of human life, the necessity of social justice, our responsibility to care for the environment, and promotion of a more peaceful world.
2022 California Gubernatorial Election
Dr. James G. Hanink received over 10,000 votes for governor in the California primary election on June 7. Learn more about the campaign and support the ongoing effort to bring the American Solidarity Party's principles to Sacramento. Watch one of Dr. Hanink's gubernatorial debates.
Other 2022 state candidates
• Mark A. Ruzon for U.S. Senate (write-in!)
• Desmond A. Silveira for Secretary of State (write-in!)
• Erskine L. Levi for U.S. House of Representatives District 34 (write-in!)
2020 Presidential Election
Brian Carroll and Amar Patel received over 42,000 votes nationwide and over 2,600 in California as a write-in candidate. To get future presidential candidates on the ballot, we need you to register to vote with the party.
Register to Vote with the American Solidarity Party!
In order for the American Solidarity Party name to be listed on the ballots in state and nationwide elections, to more effectively provide a good alternative to the two major parties, we need 73,000 voters to be registered as "American Solidarity Party". Register as "American Solidarity Party" to make it clearly known across California. In California, you can still vote in primary elections for the Democratic party if you register with the American Solidarity party! Register here with the American Solidarity Party:
If you would like to donate to the American Solidarity Party to help us reach more people and closer to making more of an impact in politics, you may click on the button below (and you may specify that you are donating from California by adding a message to your donation)!
On our Facebook page: @ASPCalifornia
On groups.io: ASPCalifornia
On Twitter: @CalSolidarity
And join the conversation in our Facebook discussion group American Solidarity Party of California