- ASP of California Endorses Protect Kids Initiative February 17, 2024
- Israel on the brink of invasion October 21, 2023
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein October 1, 2023
- Introduction by Senate Candidate: Call to Action September 16, 2023
- Proposed California Law Pressures Families to Affirm “Gender Identity” of Children June 15, 2023
- Letter to the Los Angeles Times regarding targeting of crisis pregnancy centers in California November 12, 2022
- News: 2022 American Solidarity Party California State Convention November 12, 2022
- Facebook post to younger California Voters November 2, 2022
- Corruption in Politics: What can we do? October 27, 2022
- Perilous Compromise October 26, 2022
American Solidarity Party of California
The American Solidarity Party stands for the sanctity of human life, the necessity of social justice, our responsibility to care for the environment, and promotion of a more peaceful world.
The American Solidarity Party’s 2024 Candidates for U.S. President and Vice President!
Peter Sonski lives in CT and has more than 12 years’ experience in local elected office. He worked in our nation’s capital for 8 years and has experience in communication, journalism, and business.
Lauren was born and raised in the suburbs of Ft. Lauderdale. She studied English literature at Barnard College of Columbia University and received a Masters in Adolescent Education from Hunter College. She is a stay at home mom to three young children and resides in the Boston suburbs.
Introducing Erskine Levi Jr, running for U.S. Congress, District 31 (around West Covina and El Monte) from the state of California in 2024
Register to Vote with the American Solidarity Party!
In order for the American Solidarity Party name to be listed on the ballots in state and nationwide elections, to more effectively provide a good alternative to the two major parties, we need 73,000 voters to be registered as "American Solidarity Party". Register as "American Solidarity Party" to make it clearly known across California.
In California, you can still vote in primary elections for the Democratic party if you register with the American Solidarity party!
Help the American Solidarity Party to get to the goal of 1000 California registrations by March 2024!
Goal of 1000 registrants!
Register here with the American Solidarity Party:
2022 California Gubernatorial Election
Dr. James G. Hanink received over 10,000 votes for governor in the California primary election on June 7. Learn more about the campaign and support the ongoing effort to bring the American Solidarity Party's principles to Sacramento. Watch one of Dr. Hanink's gubernatorial debates.
Other 2022 state candidates
• Mark A. Ruzon for U.S. Senate (write-in!)
• Desmond A. Silveira for Secretary of State (write-in!)
• Erskine L. Levi for U.S. House of Representatives District 34 (write-in!)
2020 Presidential Election
Brian Carroll and Amar Patel received over 42,000 votes nationwide and over 2,600 in California as a write-in candidate. To get future presidential candidates on the ballot, we need you to register to vote with the party.
If you would like to donate to the American Solidarity Party to help us reach more people and closer to making more of an impact in politics, you may click on the button below (and you may specify that you are donating from California by adding a message to your donation)!